The Best Home Improvement Ideas > Door > Anderson Dock Door County

Anderson Dock Door County



Anderson Dock Door County

Door County Anderson Dock Purchase. Door County Anderson Dock is located in a quaint little village of Ephraim, Wisconsin. Ephraim was founded as a Moravian religious community. The steeples of the Ephraim Moravian Church and the Free Evangelical Lutheran Church-Bethania Scandinavian Evangelical Lutheran …

Feb 1, 2017 – ITWPA Member Dawn Priebe visits Door County, Wisconsin’s most recognizable sight…Anderson’s Dock.

The site of the historic dock warehouse well known for its boat name graffiti (longtime home of the Francis Hardy Gallery). Seasonal and transient slips are available for rental, with upgraded electrical at each slip, new in 2006. Fishing is permitted off of the pier. People 16 years old or older must have a fishing license.

May 28, 2008 – There is even an Anderson Historic District within the village that includes, in addition to the barn and the store, other Anderson family landmarks such as the Anderson Dock, the Anderson Gas Station Gallery, the Anderson Ice House, and the Anderson Family Homestead (which houses the – you guessed …

Jul 14, 2017 – The seventh season of the Anderson Docks-ology, ecumenical sunset services commences at 7:30 pm July 12. Each Wednesday at 7:30 pm through Aug. 16, speakers from Door County and Wisconsin churches and local musical groups will provide a sunset service on Anderson Dock in Ephraim. All are …

Ephraim, Door County Picture: Anderson Dock – Check out TripAdvisor members’ 1732 candid photos and videos of Ephraim.

Anderson Warehouse. Aslag Anderson, who immigrated to the United States from Norway, and his friend Peter Peterson purchased 166 acres of shorefront property with the agreement that they would build a large deepwater dock for community use. This would ensure that goods such as cedar posts, shingles, salted fish, …

Anderson Dock. Photographed May 18, 2014. Built circa 1855. Ephraim, Door County, Wisconsin. 45° 9.717′ N, 87° 10.335′ W. Google Map. Anderson Dock is located on southbound North Water Street / Wisconsin Highway 42, at its intersection with Anderson Lane, at 3081 Anderson Lake, Ephraim, Wisconsin 54211.

Founded as a Moravian religious community in 1853 by the Reverend Andreas Iverson, many of the historic buildings, The Moravian Church (1858), the Pioneer Schoolhouse (1880), the Anderson Store (1858) and warehouse, as well as the Anderson Barn (1880) and eight homes in the Village, are more than a century old …

Phone, Suggest a phone number · Address. 3083 Anderson Lane; Ephraim, Wisconsin 54234.